!
Anyone has this problem
Started by ACRANOX [3158142] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Thank you for your submission.
Please verify that you are not a robot to proceed with your complaint:
can I have your stuff?
How come every noob that makes a post about this has the exact same title with the same grammar error?
not to shore but its annoyin
I know write. Your not rong.
Wait?? $200 on each account? Or is that all together?
I’ve gotten one ever and I average 6 hours a day here
Yes, this is ridiculous.
I've been bot-hunted nearly constantly since Halloween, it will go away for a couple of days and then come back again.
I get that during Halloween I took leave and absolutely made the most of it by setting alarms for xanax etc, but since then I've played normally (back at work, got 3 kids to look after).
It has just started up for me again this morning...
its funny how spending money is always a reason for why they shouldnt have captchas
I don't think I've ever seen a single Captcha on this game honestly.
It helps when you play on only one account!
You've passed like 2 dozen bot hunter captchas is all and that's got you at your wit's end?
I've passed over 2,000... https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=500
You're feelings must get hurt quite easily, huh?
Stop being a bot
over 3k here, thankfully I don't get these anymore since falling off in activity but yeah, OP ain't seen shit yet
It's been 10 months for me, I just started doing things a different way. Got tired of filling em out all the time.