Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please help me....

Started by zkdy [3485559] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

zkdy [3485559]

I tried to happy jump with xanax but I accidentally blew all my money. Please help. I'm not motivated. So sad :(

Awe [3487587]

You do know we can see how many Xanax you’ve taken from looking at your stats?

 

Maybe sell some losses to make enough cash for your first happy jump?

Nexus [105937]

Piggy backing of Jack's and Chunky's response.. I would also delete this mate, just a suggestion. Maybe reword it at least.

Toucanwot [2737505]

Piggy backing of Jack's, Chunky's, and Nexus's response.. I would also delete this mate, just a suggestion. Maybe reword it at least.

Drululu [2636148]

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Overdosing on Xanax can be quite the exhausting experience.

Make sure to contact your doctor for a consultation and potential steps to better your recovery.


Get yourself something to eat before you head out. 

 

11:19:03 - 05/12/24 You sent $10 to zkdy

 

Should be sufficient for a decent sandwitch or a 3 course meal depending on where you live.