I tried to happy jump with xanax but I accidentally blew all my money. Please help. I'm not motivated. So sad :(
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Wollongong [12833]
· 7 likes ·
Why would people help someone who is unmotivated when there are so many beggars who ARE motivated for the game?
Why would people help someone who is unmotivated when there are so many beggars who ARE motivated for the game?
Entitlement is a symptom of the modern condition. I want, therefore I deserve.
You haven't even taken a single xanax. Why are you lying
Can i has your st...
Nevermind
Probably delete this thread mate or Xanax may be the least of your issue's in the coming months.
Piggy backing of Jack's response.. I would also delete this mate, just a suggestion. Maybe reword it at least.
You do know we can see how many Xanax you’ve taken from looking at your stats?
Maybe sell some losses to make enough cash for your first happy jump?
Piggy backing of Jack's and Chunky's response.. I would also delete this mate, just a suggestion. Maybe reword it at least.
Piggy backing of Jack's, Chunky's, and Nexus's response.. I would also delete this mate, just a suggestion. Maybe reword it at least.
Sorry to hear about your troubles.
Overdosing on Xanax can be quite the exhausting experience.
Make sure to contact your doctor for a consultation and potential steps to better your recovery.
Get yourself something to eat before you head out.
11:19:03 - 05/12/24 You sent $10 to zkdy
Should be sufficient for a decent sandwitch or a 3 course meal depending on where you live.
Only updates once a day I think right? So he could of just used in a bit ago?
since your three other posts are in loss selling threads you should have made enough to HJ by now.
get gud or GO AWAY
I know to happy jump with xanax in real life and they would never do this.
Don't do happy jumps if you don't have money
Money guide : https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16357988&b=0&a=0
!Graved - No discussion
Mentions: Every Money Making Method!
I think that's true for the updates, and unlikely he did a full e stack