LMAO
Generals are very cool
Started by Fists [2830940] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
One of my favorite quotes about US generals in American History:
Gen. Sherman opining on Gen. Grant:
"Grant stood by me when I was crazy and I stood by him when he was drunk. Now sir, we stand by each other always"
I think General Waste is the worst. Just rubbish.
You missed George S. Patton who stomped on Hummel.
To be blunt,
I have read little to none of this. So somebody may have already pointed this out.
This is Torn and when it comes to Generals there is only one variety that matters -Marlon Brando's Honourary Generals
HOORAH!
When he logs back in, everyone will know.
actual gif of Fist toeing the line with their shitpostery (I failed basic anatomy)
Hoorah Marlon's back baby !