Not long after joining a faction I got mugged then got a text from the faction leader that he noticed I got mugged and that I should put my money in the faction vault. I did some digging and it's apparently not a bad idea as long as the faction is large and old. After joining the faction I've been mugged around 4 times in one day. Is this a coincidence or is the faction leader orchestrating this?
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 7 likes ·
I mean if you're suspicious of your faction leader, you should probably find a new faction. If its you're currently leader; they're relatively broke, running a noob trap faction and have an outcast title. I wouldn't trust them with a …
I mean if you're suspicious of your faction leader, you should probably find a new faction.
If its you're currently leader; they're relatively broke, running a noob trap faction and have an outcast title. I wouldn't trust them with a dollar, but that's me.
You're only hurting yourself by joining such a shitty base level faction anyway. There's plenty of other higher end warring and training factions that will help you progress more effectively and efficiently without trying to get you to deposit money in their vault lol.
If you're getting mugged, buy a stock ticker and throw your cash in stocks. Its relatively safe.
Try not to keep money on hand or not a lot anyway, your networth is not high as it is and yes join a better faction.
If you're worried about your own faction Leader/members mugging you, you can always check the faction log: https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your&type=2#/
Internal faction fights aren't stealth.
Totaly orchestrated imho.
They are everywhere as you probably know.
new players have few ways to hide cash and get mugged by other low level players knowing this and are the only ones who can mug low level players as until you hit level 15 you cant be attacked by anyone but other level 15 level players
what are you even saying? That's not correct at all lol.
Level has nothing to do with who can and can't attack you. New player protection only last 14 days, their account is 24 days old.
I attack level 1-15 all the time they have a bunch of money on them always