Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is this a scam?

Started by Baltho [3498464] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Baltho [3498464]

Not long after joining a faction I got mugged then got a text from the faction leader that he noticed I got mugged and that I should put my money in the faction vault. I did some digging and it's apparently not a bad idea as long as the faction is large and old. After joining the faction I've been mugged around 4 times in one day. Is this a coincidence or is the faction leader orchestrating this?

Shooby [2510470]

I mean if you're suspicious of your faction leader, you should probably find a new faction.

 

If its you're currently leader; they're relatively broke, running a noob trap faction and have an outcast title. I wouldn't trust them with a dollar, but that's me.

 

You're only hurting yourself by joining such a shitty base level faction anyway. There's plenty of other higher end warring and training factions that will help you progress more effectively and efficiently without trying to get you to deposit money in their vault lol.

 

If you're getting mugged, buy a stock ticker and throw your cash in stocks. Its relatively safe.

Dead-Inside [2857684]

new players have few ways to hide cash and get mugged by other low level players knowing this and are the only ones who can mug low level players as until you hit level 15 you cant be attacked by anyone but other level 15 level players

Shooby [2510470]

what are you even saying? That's not correct at all lol.

Level has nothing to do with who can and can't attack you. New player protection only last 14 days, their account is 24 days old.