https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D-NZrkxUOjfS1BVZz8UFuFJGg75ENAHwU292O8VmRys/edit?usp=sharing
cause https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16305115&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22967854
Mentions: Buckaahab
Started by damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Mentions: Buckaahab
Mentions: Armour Coverage
Thanks-- it turns out to only be 4. I made a mistake there.
May 27 2024 update:
-added all items released since this guide's creation, as well as a few that were missing. (Exception: A Sentinel Helmet. If you can loan one please let me know. I also need someone with the Duke's Gim Mask Mission to do a test for me.)
-made a small update on necklaces. I still need a gold/silver/bronze dog tag to test.
-removed a bunch of item IDs to stay within the 60k character limit
-Corrected some mistakes (denim jacket has no 5 layer. Riot helmet is 4 and 5, not just 4. Santa Hat and Sun hat have both a 5 and 4 layer, neither are just 5. Some items actually have a layer 6)
-Tested the things that layer over everything together.
It goes Sandworm mask layers over unicorn hrn over turkey head 23 over evil winnie 23 over everything else
So if I'm reading this right, the only head slot items that will show up when wearing a Delta Mask are Durag, or Tin Foil Hat?
Not quite: they're the only ones that can even be equipped with it for head slots. Both display under the mask. Nothing short of a sandworm, unicorn horn, or evil Winnie mask will display over it
I should probably bump this before it gets too old and cant be bumped anymore lol
Yes please, this is a great niche guide that I've saved for whenever I wanna hide my armor and / or look cool as hell lol
Devil Horns go over the helmet and everything.
I have hit some kind of character limit on the original post and sadly didnt have the foresite to reserve a second post.
Oddly, to add like 5 characters, I have to delete like 50. So I cant really add anything to the guide until I find a solution.
Formatting might be also part of the character count.
I asked ChatGPT to make your "How to use this guide" section shorter without eliminating any information, in case it helps:
Clothing is assigned to layers, ranging from 1 to 6, with layer 6 on top and layer 1 on the bottom, except for some cases. Armor is assigned layer 3 (with exceptions like the hazmat suit and certain helmets), so clothing with a layer of 4 or higher will appear above armor, while layer 2 and lower will go under it. Only one piece of clothing can be equipped per layer for each body part, e.g., you can't wear both a basketball shirt and a jacket, as they both occupy torso layer 4. Some clothing items occupy multiple layers—check the highest listed layer to know where it will display. Use Control+F to help you navigate this.
Jewelry may have its own layers, but it’s unclear how they work. Only one ring, watch, or bracelet can be worn at a time, but they don't interfere with hand layers, suggesting wrist and finger layers for these items. Necklaces can be worn together and layer in this order: Gold chain, statement necklace, rosary beads, Rusty Dog Tag, Metal Dog Tag, gold necklace, pearl necklace, silver necklace. Rings layer over everything except the plaster cast arm, hazmat suit, and bunny suit. Watches and necklaces layer over armor but under layers 4 and above.
Some items layer over everything and won’t unequip other items, such as the Sandworm Mask 21, Evil Winnie '23 mask, Unicorn Horn, Torso Bandages, prosthetic leg/plaster arm, and crutches. Band-aids layer under everything. Occasionally, items may display on parts of the body they don't officially occupy, like over the torso with overalls, but these exceptions are rare.
Fashion rings can now be worn at the same time as marital rings
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16460305
Mentions: Cocktail ring vs marital rings
You have pin powers 😂
You can make a post and ask admins to stick it
@miro
Turkey Head goes over Sentinel.
Also, does anyone know if turkey head goes over Riot Helmet?
Lend me a Riot and Ill let you know, I have turkey head.
Edit: no need, looking at my previous tests the answer is yes. Turkey head is one of those "over everything" types