On the eleventh day of Christmas bunged up Dukey gave to me, shitloads. Yeah that's right Duke has got booze, candy, cans, porno, Scrooge's clothes, and a whole heap of Donater Packs going in the trash today. But the real prize is this handsome fella.
Damn right DUKE got his own collecterble screw them cheesecakes or whatever the players got cause SHIRLEY PRIMA DANTE CALABRESE IS TORN CITY NOT YOUS FREAKS. Players come and go but there's only ONE OF ME. Theyre called a caganer and the people of Catalonia made one for me cause I helped em out with a small loan to finish off some Saggy Family or something I dunno what it was. I think theyre dead now.
Anyways. Yous want a Duke Caganer? Beg me. In an Italian accent. While sitting on the toilet. And wish me a Merry Christmas. Then flush. In that specific order. There are only fifty of these in the whole world. Update: Dukes got 1,000 Caganers now. Dukes giving away 100 every year only. Aint nobody not gonna want one of em so make your effort good. Video gotta be 30 seconds long no more. And dont go takin your clothes off or show your asshole or poop I wanna keep this humiliatin but classy, like the DUKE. How many am I giving out? I dunno. Depends how many good ones I see. Maybe all of em. Maybe one or two are goin in the trash. Dukes free and easy or aint you able to tell by the huge pile of crap behind me?