Oh-a no-a I need-a me-a duke-a collectable-a.
DAY ELEVEN - DUKES DUMP GIVEAWAY
Started by Duke [4] NPC on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 276 / 276 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
God jul!
If you give me one I promise to sell it and then gamble all the money away pleeeeeease!!! Merry Christmas you dirty dog
Duke, it's from the heart. I hope you enjoy it.
Hooka me up dookie
Huh?
where is my gift!
https://youtube.com/shorts/rl8QN-vssZU?si=xHaApeILCCbfSvGP
well her it is Duke….. along with my dignity
Mee duties
I MUST OBTAIN A DUKE CAGANER. I WOULD MAKE YOUR CAGANER THE CENTREPIECE OF MY NATIVITY DUKE.
even if it is gained by a questionable Italian impersonation while sitting on the toilet.. the things I'd do for you Dukey Boy.
I hope you get off on embarrassing us Duke. I live in a van, so I had to film this in a public restroom. It will be worth all the shame if I win.