Anarco monarchy and the tao chi on conterdiction.
The tao ask's to seek balance in conterdiction
Spent a few years debating anarchist and listening to your arguments
Your issue is the conterdiction of anarchy and a monarchy.
My base is that in a civilization, there is a balance of power based on prinicabels.
Its a sytem based on a hamany of power.
You can not see the anarchy with a king.
So you ignore my ideas of community, thinking a ideal can overshadow the people's power.
I studied how we think in groups and figured the best structer for community.
Give history examples of systems that worked and parrels to my ideals.
I built anarchy with a king, were like the dollar his power is only measured by the pepoles grit.
I beg to offer milita branches of the union and ask committee to at least think of offering something to defend against any kind of terrany. And all y,u can ttink of is what Europe did vs what Confucius taught.