Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

50000000

Started by baloo [1632276] on in Fun & Games.

18 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Awe [3487587]

I went to the doctors recently

He said: “Don’t eat anything fatty”

I said: “What, like bacon and burgers?”

He said,  “No. fatty don’t eat anything.”

Shakirion [3432973]

What crime did Baloo commit at the Jungle Gym?

He was caught hanging around too long.. 

 

 

You could also say that about Baloo and the forum...

😝🥱

Jacobdouglas [3483249]

Q whats the diffrence between a snowman and a snowwoman?

 

A "snow balls"

 

heyman i would really appreicate the money even if i dont win the max prize hoepfully i can get something else

 

 

Alison96 [3455444]

This is not the greatest joke in the world, it’s just a tribute

 

I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. Once one arrives I’ll let you know. 

Ice-Drago [3042874]

🤧 Just because I don't like cooking doesn't mean I dont have cooking skills. Have you tasted my hot water before? You're gonna lick your cup😭😹🤭.

Jacobdouglas [3483249]

bro I messaged him and asked “Tysm much but why did you send me 50mil” and was a millisecond away from sending him the 35mil that was left after I was mugged all night but then realised I won the money lol