i am doing a new year contest the best joke wins 50000000 1/1 2025 payout
50000000
Started by baloo [1632276] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
This post
You are in the right forum
Wrong section F&G
Moved to F+G
First comment and ya already win..
Tgis year Ive worked on Xmas and I'll work on 1st January
I went to the doctors recently
He said: “Don’t eat anything fatty”
I said: “What, like bacon and burgers?”
He said, “No. fatty don’t eat anything.”
What crime did Baloo commit at the Jungle Gym?
He was caught hanging around too long..
You could also say that about Baloo and the forum...
😝🥱
Badass horses be like : "This is the hay".
Q whats the diffrence between a snowman and a snowwoman?
A "snow balls"
heyman i would really appreicate the money even if i dont win the max prize hoepfully i can get something else
The winner is Jacobdouglas
What the difference between a good and a bad joketiming
This is not the greatest joke in the world, it’s just a tribute
I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. Once one arrives I’ll let you know.
What do you call a blonde who is still in the closet?
Last year's hide and seek champion!
Ham sandwich walks into a bar. Bartender says "we don't serve lunch here! ;)
🤧 Just because I don't like cooking doesn't mean I dont have cooking skills. Have you tasted my hot water before? You're gonna lick your cup😭😹🤭.
bro I messaged him and asked “Tysm much but why did you send me 50mil” and was a millisecond away from sending him the 35mil that was left after I was mugged all night but then realised I won the money lol
whats long, hard, whacks ya, and is kinda like an off pink color, oh and its attatched to duke?
penelope