Good Morning.
I Need some advice if you don't mind.
I Started a AN.
New to the whole company thing.
Got the business merits and can get both stock blocks.
I Know it takes time to grow, but How do I get it up and running?
Is there any specific settings or stock levels that I need, as well as employees?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Started a Company
Started by Tak3nByRum [2899788] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Nihu [2318723] ×1
Look at other companies in the same industry as you that are performing at a 10* level and replicate their setup.
Stock levels are something that varies from company to company id recommend just ordering equal amounts of each and then adjusting based on what you actually end up selling (I haven't run an AN myself).
As for employees, you just want the highest stat employees you can get ahold of, however as you have no perks to offer your employees you may find you need to pay them in order to keep them around while you get established.
This might be useful: Easy Guide on Adult Novelties by Nihu [2318723]
Mentions: Nihu [2318723] · Easy Guide on Adult Novelties (AN) up to 10*
When you say "business merits" did you mean that you have completed all the education courses that affect being a company director?
If you actually meant merits (such as employee effectiveness) they do nothing as an owner, they only boost your effectiveness as being an employee in someone else's company.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company#Stocks_.26_Education_Affecting_Companies
First bit of advice I'd give you would have been to get both stock blocks purchased and then wait another week for them to activate before you started. However, as you've only just started the company, rather than bought an already active one, then it probably won't affect you too much from the start.
You should read a guide for a general outlook, however, rather than just weeding through a forum thread for useful hints. This forum is better for specific questions.
Hi Guys - Thank you so much for your input and feedback.
I Really appreciate it.
When it comes to tracking stock and setting prices, a spreadsheet is a huge bonus!
Any advice on how to get started on that?
Open excel....
Employ staff
Order stock
set advertising
Look at the setups of the top ANs
Generally 3 sexperts, 1 manager and rest sales assistants
I cant give you specific advice of how to manage a newly created AN as I really didn't want that route so I just bought an established one, once I knew roughly what I was doing with it
Good luck with your venture x
I'm in a Discord called Directors of Torn that seems like it would be super useful to you.
>You could liaison with fellow AN directors directly there, seems like a great resource for anyone running a company.