Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Started a Company

Started by Tak3nByRum [2899788] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Nihu [2318723] ×1

Tak3nByRum [2899788]

Good Morning.

I Need some advice if you don't mind.

I Started a AN.
New to the whole company thing.
Got the business merits and can get both stock blocks.

I Know it takes time to grow, but How do I get it up and running?
Is there any specific settings or stock levels that I need, as well as employees?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Darkfall [2465123]

Look at other companies in the same industry as you that are performing at a 10* level and replicate their setup.

 

Stock levels are something that varies from company to company id recommend just ordering equal amounts of each and then adjusting based on what you actually end up selling (I haven't run an AN myself).

 

As for employees, you just want the highest stat employees you can get ahold of, however as you have no perks to offer your employees you may find you need to pay them in order to keep them around while you get established.

Xerra [2775419]

First bit of advice I'd give you would have been to get both stock blocks purchased and then wait another week for them to activate before you started. However, as you've only just started the company, rather than bought an already active one, then it probably won't affect you too much from the start.

 

You should read a guide for a general outlook, however, rather than just weeding through a forum thread for useful hints. This forum is better for specific questions.

 

Emarlite [2441561]

Employ staff

Order stock

set advertising

 

Look at the setups of the top ANs

 

Generally 3 sexperts, 1 manager and rest sales assistants

 

I cant give you specific advice of how to manage a newly created AN as I really didn't want that route so  I just bought an established one, once I knew roughly what I was doing with it

 

Good luck with your venture x

RealTeel [3008047]

I'm in a Discord called Directors of Torn that seems like it would be super useful to you.

 

>You could liaison with fellow AN directors directly there, seems like a great resource for anyone running a company.

 

https://discord.gg/E2UAweGM