Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Search option

Started by Au55ie [2612350] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 2 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100

Most-liked replies

Au55ie [2612350]

Im a new player and use the forums heaps. I have noticed that I cannot actual search for a thread. I think if this was available to do as an option it would make searching the forums way less painful. Currently when you search it shows results for a million irrelevant posts or topics with your word in it.

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

I think the forums are in Sphinx, which does not offer great solutions for search.

R+ to the idea though.

Maybe they will redo them entirely someday XD.