Im a new player and use the forums heaps. I have noticed that I cannot actual search for a thread. I think if this was available to do as an option it would make searching the forums way less painful. Currently when you search it shows results for a million irrelevant posts or topics with your word in it.
Thread Search option
Started by Au55ie [2612350] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Most-liked replies
- PurpleFire [2868362] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I think the forums are in Sphinx, which does not offer great solutions for search. R+ to the idea though. Maybe they will redo them entirely someday XD.
The search is pretty broken currently, yeah
I think the forums are in Sphinx, which does not offer great solutions for search.
R+ to the idea though.
Maybe they will redo them entirely someday XD.