Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item carrying

Started by Docchronick [3157277] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
42
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Docchronick [3157277]

I’ve got a problem,I was carrying 21 items when I went to rehab and when I tried to carry 21 it said I can only carry 11 .why is that or is it a glitch that needs to be fixed ?

Sheikh_Nutti [2892903]

How long has it been since you  bought the customs certificate allowing you to bring back 10 extra items? They expire. Dm me and I can sell you one. Only 10m

Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor

I mean....

 

00:05:17 - 07/01/24 You bought 1x Customs Certificate at $10,000,000 each for a total of $10,000,000 from Travel Agency

16:58:24 - 07/01/24 You bought 39x Edelweiss at $900 each for a total of $35,100 from Switzerland