I’ve got a problem,I was carrying 21 items when I went to rehab and when I tried to carry 21 it said I can only carry 11 .why is that or is it a glitch that needs to be fixed ?
Item carrying
Started by Docchronick [3157277] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sheikh_Nutti [2892903]
· 12 likes ·
How long has it been since you bought the customs certificate allowing you to bring back 10 extra items? They expire. Dm me and I can sell you one. Only 10m - Lohkee [2549042]
· 8 likes ·
$0 staff cost, didn't rehire the pilot when renting a new PI https://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=propertyinfo&ID=4484591&userID=3157277 - Dsla [2807954]
· 6 likes ·
I'd say ask your faction leader- but unfortunately, you're that guy.
Did you get kicked out of your faction or did the perks change at your faction?
How long has it been since you bought the customs certificate allowing you to bring back 10 extra items? They expire. Dm me and I can sell you one. Only 10m
Did you accidentally sell your large suitcase?
Let your PI rent lapse and forget to rehire a pilot when you moved back in?
I'd say ask your faction leader- but unfortunately, you're that guy.
I didn’t sell my large suitcase,what is a customs certificate,how do they expire and how do I get one ?
There is no such thing....
So who do I talk to on the game to fix my carrying issue ?
Are you sure there weren't only 11 stock left of the item you were purchasing?
The only person who can help you now is Duke.
$0 staff cost, didn't rehire the pilot when renting a new PI
https://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=propertyinfo&ID=4484591&userID=3157277
Clearly you forgot about DN.......
Just because you don't have one......
For 10m I can sell you one.
I wonder why people keep saying custom certificates don't exist. Why would they gatekeep that?
I mean....
00:05:17 - 07/01/24 You bought 1x Customs Certificate at $10,000,000 each for a total of $10,000,000 from Travel Agency
16:58:24 - 07/01/24 You bought 39x Edelweiss at $900 each for a total of $35,100 from Switzerland