Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging

Started by Mong [3401450] on in General Discussion.

75 replies · 670 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Ironically enough, around the time I called a certain person cough all3x cough out for using mugging bots that they had been vocal on the forums, vehemently denying using bots.... They mysteriously logged off and haven't logged back in. Curious!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

STORY TIME

 

So I forgot about the time I mugged a whole faction and gave the money to a certain member I'll be calling MrWhiny who had been griefing one of my guys who had mugged him for a measly $18k or smth overseas while working on his overseas kills merit....

 

And then I sent the faction leader $10m and mugged him with the message "Here's a mug worth bitching about" 😂

 

And then sent everyone a noob box except MrWhiny.

 

..And then sent the faction leader a special noob box with a minigun and flamethrower, some decent armor and stuff for the faction.

 

..........And then my buddy got MrWhiny for Secret Santa.

Zefa [2743763]

05:11:49 - 08/01/25 LTJELLOMAN mugged you and stole $14,198,940 [view]

 

SCUMBAG

🤣

FingerX [2859500]

14:49:53 - 24/07/24 Someone anonymously mugged you for $26,242,296 sending you to the hospital for 0h 44m [view]

 

Who would say no to easy money? Think about how long it takes you to make 26M for working in a candle/flower shop.

Bot [3321992]

I have been market-mugging for about a month and inreased ny NW a bit. But financial gain is not the best thing. I like people's reactions, free defends I get (Did you know that ppl attack after they get mugged quite often? :D) and bounties when i have early release. 

 

There are few real wars, crimes are just pushing same buttons, getting in jail is not a problem at all, flying is extremely boring. 

 

Torn is just a gym simulator. You watch numbers grow and that's all the game for next couple of years.

 

Only during big events Halloween there is some action.

 

Mugging is what makes the game a crime game for me. It is unpredictable, there are limitless outcomes, created by players you mug. It may even be dangerous (not really)

 

Sometimes people's reactions are weird

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Sometimes funny

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

FlamingCacti [2605077]

Almost always solely for financial gain. Personally I only target inactives who I suspect have lots of cash. Only sometimes will I mug someone out of spite. Because I’m a trader, I don’t do any buymugging at all because that’s a sticky reputation, very bad for business 

Punish3r [671176]

Mugging has changed my gameplay positively. I’ve made tons of money doing it which has given me opportunities to grow significantly financially and buying SE’s. 

some are better than others. If you’re really good at something and the money is good, continuing to do it is a no brainer. I’ve since slowed down a lot as I don’t spend as much time as I’ve used to mugging but I show up now and again