403 into Cloudflare checkbox is the drill to prove I'm human
Constant 403s
Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
this worked for a short while for me, but now getting Forbidden and 403's and bubbles again
would help if a staff could confirm this issue and say if anything is being done to fix it
I tried logging off and it didn't work. I tried logging off again, this time I said yes to logging off all other devices and then I restarted the computer (maybe it works maybe it doesn't). It has now been 30+ minutes with no issues. I will edit if it starts again.
happened to me but now we coolin'
Same issue happening here, started in ww1 now in www8 and still happening
Tried this too just now. Logged out of all devices. Logged back in. Immediate 403 after successful login.
Not good. Surprise haven't seen anyone from staff saying anything I am still good, no new errors yet.
About the only consistent mechanic in Torn today is the error 403
happened to me too
quit for now
edit still ongoing
Just for kicks, I uninstalled and reinstalled Torn Tools, in case that was contributory. No change.
I am also getting many 403's and forced refreshes.
Everyone still having Issues?
Ive removed all my scripts.. reinstalled still no joy
gonna move across to firefox and see if that makes any difference... grrrrrr!
Oh forgot to mentioned I used Brave as my browser, not sure if browsers make any difference.
After checking it out, this is only on mobile Chrome for me. Chrome on laptop works fine, and both are in the same server.
i am having the issues on laptop, so it isnt a mobile only issue
I am having the issue on Chrome on my laptop. But not on the Torn PDA app.
I have survived at least eight 403 errors to post this, every page I load has them, guaranteed.
why is there not a response from devs? this is ongoing and unplayable, we have war upcoming.
can we get an answer what tf is going on, been hours and the same 403 errors
Same issue
Same issue too