Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constant 403s

Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

59 replies · 373 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FlyAgaric [2605415]

this worked for a short while for me, but now getting Forbidden and 403's and bubbles again

 

would help if a staff could confirm this issue and say if anything is being done to fix it

SpringLinnen [3075309]

I tried logging off and it didn't work.   I tried logging off again, this time I said yes to logging off all other devices and then I restarted the computer (maybe it works maybe it doesn't).   It has now been 30+ minutes with no issues.    I will edit if it starts again.  

Dick_Dastardly [3162006]

Everyone still having Issues?

Ive removed all my scripts.. reinstalled still no joy
gonna move across to firefox and see if that makes any difference... grrrrrr!

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

why is there not a response from devs?  this is ongoing and unplayable,  we have war upcoming.

 

 

can we get an answer what tf is going on, been hours and the same 403 errors