Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Freak show

Started by Ajax_Jones [3387430] on in General Non-related.

10 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Ajax_Jones [3387430]

I talk about freaks cus why not, I find em and I talk about em,and hey it'll be much help if you send me a freak through private messages have fun.

Ajax_Jones [3387430]

So there's this guy that's complaining about traveling during flying and I get it but he's crying a little too much, crying like a freak (wow!! That's Including the title of this forum!!!!) now you know, we all hate the travelling during flying here's his post

 

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

 

 

Now you all might be thinking, why is he a freak? Well some guy decided to give him some help and this Is how it turned out 

 

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

Went on a rampage because he got tolled the truth, a man with lots of ego and 0 brains that's what the average person will say if they saw this

 

 

 

 

 

heck I even contacted a guy who talked to him and even at the first three chats I can sense his ego here's the image

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

Guy I talked to who gave me the messages replied with this

 

 

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

You know, calm, collected, ain't into trash talk, real great guy but guess what, they had a faction war, found it out on the last chat, good ol' puffer was talking big and high but then the guy won against him using travel

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

Real grade a freak, and that's why he came to the forums to complain and whine about travel during war

 

Also while I was rubbing my 2 brain cells together I found out he was a 4.2k days player, I don't know why he whines

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

Anyway, that's it for now, cya freaks later!!!