I talk about freaks cus why not, I find em and I talk about em,and hey it'll be much help if you send me a freak through private messages have fun.
Freak show
Started by Ajax_Jones [3387430] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
So there's this guy that's complaining about traveling during flying and I get it but he's crying a little too much, crying like a freak (wow!! That's Including the title of this forum!!!!) now you know, we all hate the travelling during flying here's his post
Now you all might be thinking, why is he a freak? Well some guy decided to give him some help and this Is how it turned out
Went on a rampage because he got tolled the truth, a man with lots of ego and 0 brains that's what the average person will say if they saw this
heck I even contacted a guy who talked to him and even at the first three chats I can sense his ego here's the image
Guy I talked to who gave me the messages replied with this
You know, calm, collected, ain't into trash talk, real great guy but guess what, they had a faction war, found it out on the last chat, good ol' puffer was talking big and high but then the guy won against him using travel
Real grade a freak, and that's why he came to the forums to complain and whine about travel during war
Also while I was rubbing my 2 brain cells together I found out he was a 4.2k days player, I don't know why he whines
Anyway, that's it for now, cya freaks later!!!
Alright I got it, I'll scrap the idea
Is this freak on a leash? Torn has very strict leash laws
Cool story bro ☠️
This could go one of two ways...
OR
Why not both?