Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chromatic v DA

Started by DeathFoundry [2097532] on in Faction Discussion.

31 replies · 402 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Scotty [531427]

Not sure im liking the outcome of this... What a waste of time on our parts if so. Hmm. I dont remember hearing anyone from our side wanting to quit.. 

Sym [2075823]

i just realized how much i missed the real shit with this War... 

 

Push and get pushed back Pin and Pinned back (stomped upon to be exact  XD )  ... 

 

Thank you for the this great experience CHR... 

 

 

Ps: Just asking outta curiosity How many EOD's did you have in your armory ??? 

 

 

Dragonspirit [508226]

I'm gutted I missed most of the fun

What I did see, was very enjoyable, albeit frustrating trying to damage people wearing EoD suits lol 

 

Much respect to C and my deepest apologies to DA for not being a available for most of the battle 

 

Guess I'm buying the beers again! Lol 

Beerstein [1322136]

You sent $25,000,000 to badbull with the message: Found out you're taking 60% that ain't a win for us.

 

Not taking money for that shit. GG though.