Not sure im liking the outcome of this... What a waste of time on our parts if so. Hmm. I dont remember hearing anyone from our side wanting to quit..
Chromatic v DA
Started by DeathFoundry [2097532] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i just realized how much i missed the real shit with this War...
Push and get pushed back Pin and Pinned back (stomped upon to be exact XD ) ...
Thank you for the this great experience CHR...
Ps: Just asking outta curiosity How many EOD's did you have in your armory ???
I believe we have 8 members with eod
I'm gutted I missed most of the fun
What I did see, was very enjoyable, albeit frustrating trying to damage people wearing EoD suits lol
Much respect to C and my deepest apologies to DA for not being a available for most of the battle
Guess I'm buying the beers again! Lol
I would never say that. But the people here are awesome as always.
You sent $25,000,000 to badbull with the message: Found out you're taking 60% that ain't a win for us.
Not taking money for that shit. GG though.
So it was after all a deal where DA took the win & split loot 40:60 with Chrom?
Ripped off, was suppose to be a real war, no balls
After about 10 hours of real fighting, yes.
Sadly yes. Not a fan of it myself but I get it when revivers have nearly doubled their prices.
looks like allot of fun