So I was on the bus and then I decided to check the city looking around I say an energy drink and the a pare of dumbbells which multiplied my net worth by 20. So remember kids check the
Started by Slopep [3286673] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I was on the bus and then I decided to check the city looking around I say an energy drink and the a pare of dumbbells which multiplied my net worth by 20. So remember kids check the
Ain't that your IP address in the photo? 😭
I remember my first city SE
Good for you now GRAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER SHARE ANY GOOD FORTUNES HERE EVER AGAIN ISTG
?
Oh boy. Delete this if you aren't using a VPN.
Bro doxxed himself LMAO
Anyone who did see that, let's be kind, don't do anything malicious please..
Op made a mistake and has deleted it pretty quickly 🙏☺️
Congrats, I'm glad someone did well on awareness week 🤣
Not pictured: Skill
Fr
Congrats and good luck lmfao.