Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

W city

Started by Slopep [3286673] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Slopep [3286673]

So I was on the bus and then I decided to check the city looking around I say an energy drink and the a pare of dumbbells which multiplied my net worth by 20. So remember kids check the

 

Oakmont [2328419]

I remember my first city SE

 

Good for you now GRAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER SHARE ANY GOOD FORTUNES HERE EVER AGAIN ISTG

Pinguux [2331130]

Anyone who did see that, let's be kind, don't do anything malicious please..

 

Op made a mistake and has deleted it pretty quickly 🙏☺️

 

Congrats, I'm glad someone did well on awareness week 🤣