Could I make a logbook where no one can comment? Or a forum for my journal, and another for people who would like to comment!...
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
· 14 likes ·
12:54:03 - 28/01/25 You sent a Donator Pack to 64clown with the message: Enjoy your new notebook! - Shooby [2510470]
· 8 likes ·
start your own base faction. You will get your own faction forum and you can log your journal there a recruit like minded retards who want to read your drivel. - CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter
· 6 likes ·
A Notebook comes with donator status. You can use a donator pack or get subscription if you are invested in Torn. Also this seems more a post for Q and A forum.
A Notebook comes with donator status. You can use a donator pack or get subscription if you are invested in Torn. Also this seems more a post for Q and A forum.
start your own base faction. You will get your own faction forum and you can log your journal there a recruit like minded retards who want to read your drivel.
Thank you for your reply!
I would like to make a logbook, not a notebook!
I’m not currently working I’m looking for a complicated job so there subscription. And I don’t have the money to buy a DP!
Same applies if you own a company.
Except even less people will read the company forum
Thank you for your reply!
12:54:03 - 28/01/25 You sent a Donator Pack to 64clown with the message: Enjoy your new notebook!
Thank you for you're reply!
Moved to questions.
Excel/Gsheets or an equivalent?
Feet pics
Could make a wordpress account
Thank you for your reply!
That’s right. but I wish the players could read my diary! :)
Thank you for your reply!
You’re right. But I’d like my logbook to be available in Torn! And not anywhere else.
you could write a newspaper article and submit it to sugartits sugarvalves, we dont get to comment on them and it would be saved for all to see. you would also get the role:reporter attached to your name
Hello readers,
Today I made a post on the Torn forums.
Went better than expected.
Until next time, dear readers!
So what you’re describing is a blog?
There are many apps and websites where you can make a log
If you press the little clipboard at the top of the screen that is a log
Thank you for your reply!
I will try what you said, thank you for the details!