Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

64

Started by 64clown [3409117] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

64clown [3409117]

Could I make a logbook where no one can comment? Or a forum for my journal, and another for people who would like to comment!...

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

A Notebook comes with donator status. You can use a donator pack or get subscription if you are invested in Torn. Also this seems more a post for Q and A forum.

Shooby [2510470]

start your own base faction. You will get your own faction forum and you can log your journal there a recruit like minded retards who want to read your drivel.

64clown [3409117]

Thank you for your reply! 

 

I would like to make a logbook, not a notebook!

 

I’m not currently working I’m looking for a complicated job so there subscription. And I don’t have the money to buy a DP!

64clown [3409117]

Thank you for your reply!

 

You’re right. But I’d like my logbook to be available in Torn! And not anywhere else.

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

you could write a newspaper article and submit it to sugartits sugarvalves, we dont get to comment on them and it would be saved for all to see. you would also get the role:reporter attached to your name

Awesome-O [2356036]

There are many apps and websites where you can make a log

 

If you press the little clipboard at the top of the screen that is a log