Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Idiot

Started by Brayleigh [3128781] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Brayleigh [3128781]

What a narcissistic idiot!  I just early discharge out of the hospital and it costs me nothing 

But yet you've wasted about 5 million on your butthurt determination to waste your money 

The rest of torn thanks you. Lmao 

Brayleigh [3128781]

I'm offering free revives to anyone who requests a revive!! I'll fly anywhere you need me to for free

 

I don't believe in charging a fortune to revive someone when it only costs you less than $100,000 to med out yourself 

Brayleigh [3128781]

You're bounties don't do shit but waste your money and you know it

 

I'm not going to bother explaining this situation 

 

I just want to focus on the  fact that you're supposed to be a healer but yet you're so focused on destruction 

 

You're no healer, you're an ambulance chaser!  

 

I'm going to be a healer at your level soon enough giving out free revives in your name crat

 

I won't charge anyone ever!!