What a narcissistic idiot! I just early discharge out of the hospital and it costs me nothing
But yet you've wasted about 5 million on your butthurt determination to waste your money
The rest of torn thanks you. Lmao
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
What a narcissistic idiot! I just early discharge out of the hospital and it costs me nothing
But yet you've wasted about 5 million on your butthurt determination to waste your money
The rest of torn thanks you. Lmao
Im happy to see you are mad lol. See you in hell again once your war ends.
I'm offering free revives to anyone who requests a revive!! I'll fly anywhere you need me to for free
I don't believe in charging a fortune to revive someone when it only costs you less than $100,000 to med out yourself
You're bounties don't do shit but waste your money and you know it
I'm not going to bother explaining this situation
I just want to focus on the fact that you're supposed to be a healer but yet you're so focused on destruction
You're no healer, you're an ambulance chaser!
I'm going to be a healer at your level soon enough giving out free revives in your name crat
I won't charge anyone ever!!