Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat not working

Started by Mantisloki [2529499] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Mantisloki [2529499]

My chats not working yet I haven't received a ban yet either I have an idea but I just want to know if that's the case as I was trolling the other day but I Neva got a warning for it but I was chatting today and the chat just didsapeared