My chats not working yet I haven't received a ban yet either I have an idea but I just want to know if that's the case as I was trolling the other day but I Neva got a warning for it but I was chatting today and the chat just didsapeared
Chat not working
Started by Mantisloki [2529499] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Never mind I just got it