What the f**k is your actual problem? Are you butter hurt I didn't respond to your advances in chat? Did I hit your boyfriend? Are you just retarded? Be a f**king man and own up to it, show me who you are. COWARD.
Seriously
Started by Miss_Chava [3572629] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SanctCore [2133367]
· 27 likes ·
It was me. - AgntOrngRuffy [3268335]
· 19 likes ·
[image: media.tenor.com] - The_Virginian [2799939]
· 17 likes ·
I know a butter hurt in real life and he would never do this.
Mentioned in this thread
Miss_Chava [3572629] ×1
It was me.
I can vouch for sanctum ... it was him
02:11:39 - 05/02/25 You added Miss_Chava to your enemies list
I know a butter hurt in real life and he would never do this.
Miss, take ur problems back and deal with it, dont be a coward
u got this
It was definitely Sanctum
i saw him do it
Details are important.
Newbie protection is a hell of a drug, I tell you hwhat.
🍿🍿🍿
It is Sanctum 100%
my butter hurts regularly
I confess to involvement
Sorry. I said I love her but she didn't respond back to my messages for weeks. I got mad and attacked her.
(Jk)
This is a safe space. Tell us what happened.
This game may not be for you.