Grave
Started by Flo_TheWIse_Guy [2114675] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I mean, the idea is NOT good at all....
But I'd like to imagine the amount of angry messages, after a successful Display case robbery. 😂
"SCEW YOU! SCREW THE DEVS! IM QUITTING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!" 🤣
If someone stole my display case stuff. I would quit the game.
Trophies I've spent the last 4 years earning.
What a terrible suggestion from another entilted new player.
If the probability were based on item count, then they'd be most likely to get a receipt. Which, oddly enough, would ENRAGE ME a lot more than if they stole my Duke collectible.
Edit: which staff member logged into Evil_Hamster just to like posts on this thread LMAO
I would expect this kind of idea from a newbie, but dude's been around a little while...
Weren't permanent banned players stuffs taken in by the great Hamster and sometimes auctioned off? You can try robbing it from him too btw.
Mentions: The_Hamster [50]
Say you want The_Hamster/fedded players' stuff without saying you want The_Hamster/fedded players' stuff
The entire point of the display case is to display your treasures in a safe way. Your suggestion is counter intuitive to the entire point of the case. I know that it would be cool to steal valuable 20 of a kind items but that’s not cool fir the people who worked or friended hard to get them.
Looks at fedded players displays...
hmm shortcut to wealth rather than earn it..
Brain fart moment.
Did you try with the DFN?
Per mine it just says transactions could be restricted, and I've had that error for a long while now.... at least now I know the 25,000 thing, I'll try to get it under that... but does it really state account suspended at some point?
Unique was fedded because he had over 2 million items. There was enough items in Unique's inventory to cause database issues so he was fedded, items removed, and given cash value for the missing items.
Unique is back in business! :D
Thread created on 15:28:52 - 03/12/20 (3 years ago)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16199081&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21001380
This is a note to the community to clarify things that led to me getting banned. And a very important question that I need answers to moving forward.
Okay. My fedding has been in talks quite a bit in the past few hours and I have noticed the hue and cry about “ignoring staff’s warnings” and me being the “sole reasons for server crashes”.As far as the number of items in my inventory are concerned…
Did I have 2m+ items in my inventory?
Yes.
What should only take me 1 minute takes me 20+ minutes to do. I have very clearly talked to staff about it and their response is the fact that they are working on it
Mentions: Unique is back in business! :D
I see, I moved over 15,000 items to my display case - no more warning comment, no where near 2m but still 🙃
hvfdxcjkl.cjhcvukjbghh xrghv t zxcoi;
_Flo_: posts
Everyone: yeah no this idea is horrible for a list of reasons and also Unique
_Flo_: downvotes everyone, posts a whiny comment and then immediately changes it to gibberish
Great discussion, guys!
So much salt. hope they didn't hurt his finger hitting the dislike button so many times. :/
17:06:48 - 09/02/25 _Flo_ placed 1x $400,000 bounties on you : Bully POS
Someone is big salty!
No fair you got a free hosp?