Leave me alone
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SenseiLeJuke [2680219]
· 12 likes ·
best i can do is 5 bounties after your green leaf disapear - DefilingDemon [700846]
· 2 likes ·
Look at these people listing their fruitcakes at 999,999,999,999... I think we can agree mine is the most reasonably priced
best i can do is 5 bounties after your green leaf disapear
:[
Bruh this is a simple joke post
Welcome to GD - the bounties coming your way are also just a joke, don't worry.
Why so serious?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⡀⢀⠤⣤⣀⡠⢀⣰⣴⣶⣄⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣾⣾⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠢⠤⢶⣶⣭⣝⡻⣠⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡞⠍⣊⣥⡶⢖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⡀⢐⠽⢿⡄⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⣿⣿⣄⢘⣿⣟⣿⡻⡯⣬⣵⡾⢻⣿⣟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣍⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠳⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠀⢀⠤⢔⡆⠄⠀⠈⠻⣟⢷⢅⠙⡄⠣⠘⠟⣡⠾⡿⠏⠀⠀⠔⡢⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢥⣼⣿⣿⢿⣿⣟⣉⣸⣿⣿
⠀⠀⢄⣦⢄⠀⢀⠘⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡂⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⠄⠀⠸⡀⠀⠁⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢄⣔⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠐⠉⡬⠛⠠⠂⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢰⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠂⠀⠣⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠖⣇⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠸⣧⡁⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡖⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣄⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣐⡠⠆⠱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⣪⣬⣤⡾⣿⠿⢉⣭⡽⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠦⢶⣄⡀⣀⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠄⣸⣿⠁⠀⠀⠂⢢⣤⣀⣐⣤⡼⢬⠵⡉⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⢸⢿⣾⣻⡿⣿⣛⠽⡳⣮⠕⡯⠬⠈⢷⣿⢿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠠⠃⡠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣭⣽⣿⣶⠟⠒⠁⢀⠀⠀⣪⣿⣇⡄⠀⡀⠈⠻⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡥⠄⠀⠄⠀⠀⣠⣯⡿⠊⠮⠛⠉⠲⠪⢬⡑⡐⠃⠌⠈⢷⣿
⠀⠀⢀⠀⠉⢠⣮⢀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣿⡝⠋⠀⡀⠀⠹⠅⣼⣿⣿⣿⣧⡼⠟⠀⢤⡀⠙⠽⣿⣿⣿⡊⠀⠀⢀⠀⠂⠫⠓⣈⠀⠈⠂⠠⠅⣠⣜⣴⣟⢷⣠⣜⠾⢻
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢪⣥⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠈⠈⢠⠠⠾⣛⣃⣀⠀⠘⣿⣿⡿⠏⠀⢠⣶⣦⡉⡻⠂⠈⠁⠋⠓⠀⠁⠀⢠⣴⡢⠀⠁⠠⠄⠀⠜⠛⠿⠫⢟⠝⢚⠛⠛⠙⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⣛⣳⣿⠖⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠶⣿⣿⣯⣶⣄⣀⢀⣠⢦⣬⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢸⠀⢀⠀⡤⡺⡆⠀⠀⣀⠀⠁⠀⠠⡋⢐⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢂⣽⠖⠰⢟⠋⢀⢤⡀⠀⠄⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠂⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢠⠁⠀⠈⠟⠀⠰⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢺⣧⠀⠀⠈⠀⢐⠭⠉⠀⠀⠰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠃⠤⡴⣆⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣤⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⡀⢠⡄⢀⣤⡀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠅⠀⢅⠀⠀⠆⢁⠀⣄⡁⠈⠀⠰⠃⢸⢇⢚⡶⠠⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀⠀
⣴⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⠾⡃⠈⠀⠆⠀⠘⠐⠈⡚⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⠘⠃⠀⠛⠁⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⠁⢠⠎⠀⠀⠸⢧⠅⠞⡀⠀⣠⠦⢶⠋⡅⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀
⣵⣾⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠁⠁⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠸⡈⡄⢀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠃⠀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⢐⠛⠁⢠⠄⠀⠀⠀⠁⢀⡰⠺⠐⢀⠉⠘⠑⠡⠐⡜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠈⠉⠣⢠⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠙⡆⠻⡆⠀⠀⠠⡀⠀⠀⠖⠖⠐⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣱⠃⡠⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠒⡇⡃⠴⣤⢈⣶⢎⣸⡤⠠⠀⣠⣤⣤⠲⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠘⢍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠄⠉⠀⠀⢻⢿⣦⣔⣀⡤⣤⣶⣶⣶⡿⢋⠜⠁⡰⠯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠿⢶⡖⠛⣷⣾⣿⣛⣣⣾⠛⣿⣿⣷⣶⡘
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⢸⠷⠢⣀⣀⢀⣁⠀⢀⣀⣠⣥⣶⣴⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡒⣳⣾⣦⣾⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣀⡆⠙⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣷⣦⣥⣥⢀⣤⣬⣶⣿⣿⣿⢿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠄⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⢉⣿⣿⡟⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢫⣯⣶⣌⢛⠯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠡⠋⠏⣯⣿⢿⣿⣿⣧⡿⢻⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢘⠓⠟⢿⣿⣣⣦⣭⣛⠿⣿⣿⣻
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠨⠋⠟⠊⠉⠛⠓⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠋⠨⠻⡾⢶⣦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈
I raise 10 bounties when green leaf goes away 👀
Dude that's not even close to being the most expensive... I'm selling one at 10,000,001
I raise 15 bounties when green leaf goes away. 👊
Raising to 20 bounties!
Ill sell you additional bounty slots if ya want. ;););)
As it’s a joke post, you have to at least expect people to clown on you.
Stay out of GD. Avoid problems.
Oh ok I thought they were being serious and I was going to get hospitalised multiple times a day 😭
I did, but I didn't expect the bounty part lol
They are 💀
f**k which one is yours again? Is it the 69? It's the 69 isn't it
I'm raising it to max now
I raised to max after a while I forgot to tell about that
Oh you 100% are. I meant a joke as in "it's just a prank bro".