Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Alpacamybags [2106093] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

theopractic [2354715] ×1

Alpacamybags [2106093]

Send theopractic a message and include the word obstreperous in there. It's a little inside joke that I know she'll get, but she ain't gonna be laughing. Oh and make it a believable message in case the cops are reading it. Do it right and she'll know what I mean.

usually I just send the key word and it’s fine.

 

I have done that and no mission completion button.

 

Sad Paca

Mentions: theopractic [2354715]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's a message length requirement to complete the mission. If your message is too short, it won't register towards the mission being completed.

 

Thanks!