[Graved]
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Shooby [2510470] ×1
[Graved]
Just who will GD think the enemy is here?
[Graved]
[Graved]
Wait till he finds out him and all the other retards who make these nonsensical GD posts are the common enemy of everyone with more than two functioning braincells.
Is this new common enemy tactics. We must mobilize a coo to learn and adapt to the enemies flow!
Spreading a little love or hate is never the enemy until it’s someone else wife you are loving!
I brought the popcorn, who are we banning together?
🍿🍿🍿
[Graved]
context, this is the common enemy
Mentions: Shooby [2510470]
Yes the mental illness in which the common enemy will gain to over throw us! We must control it!
I hope you can recruit them to the cause and change there faith in the common enemy make him the uncommon enemy!
I’m glad I caught your attention Can we discuss your cars extended warranty?
make forums great again!
That’s actually funny