Went to Pay Pal n canceled my Subscription. I won't have donator status. Idk .. My acct stats n stuff are just not of much interest anymore. I will mainly log in to talk to friends, and people I meet. The status quo for the market is truly disheartening. I struggle to make money as it is .. And 5% is just ridiculous. AND 10% for anonymous. Might as well risk the mug. 😑
Example: A trench coat base price is 325,000. base price. Sell for 335,000. , pay 5% (16,750.) equals 318,250. That's less than the base price. Someone else said in another post that the market will mainly be dead. And it's true. Only useful stuff will sell above value. Maybe. I will just go get Xanax, and anything else I need myself. I can't think of much , if anything I need to buy from market. I will travel, and do crimes, etc for items I need if they cost much over value. No one. HAS to buy from market. . I'm boycotting the market if this continues.