(Recording has TT, I did it again in a clean Firefox tho. The "Test" Loadout is untouched after, you can investigate it)
I feel this is the closest thing to a clean reproduce:
Started by Azrael_ [2735907] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
(Recording has TT, I did it again in a clean Firefox tho. The "Test" Loadout is untouched after, you can investigate it)
I feel this is the closest thing to a clean reproduce:
How it looks now?
CJ, can you please try to follow these steps? If we will be able to replicate it on your account I can then check it.
I still have one of each equipped. Exactly as in the first picture i posted.
Unequipping a piece equippes a second one exactly as in the second picture i shared above.
How about now?
they're gone now - unequipped. I can also equip them and unequip them as intended. For me this issue seems fixed. Thank you!
I was able to reproduce this, somewhat reliably with these steps shown in the recording. Though it is still inconsistent and sometimes it works fine. I have three bugged loadouts using these steps. I have shared the screen recording to you.
This is now fixed - if you have 2 items equipped you can unequip it one-by-one and after that it should never happen again.