Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MR. T bug

Started by Azrael_ [2735907] on in Bugs & Issues.

27 replies · 422 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

CJ, can you please try to follow these steps? If we will be able to replicate it on your account I can then check it.

hundeja [3167460]

I still have one of each equipped. Exactly as in the first picture i posted.

 

Unequipping a piece equippes a second one exactly as in the second  picture i shared above.

 

 

hundeja [3167460]

they're gone now - unequipped. I can also equip them and unequip them as intended. For me this issue seems fixed. Thank you!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I was able to reproduce this, somewhat reliably with these steps shown in the recording. Though it is still inconsistent and sometimes it works fine. I have three bugged loadouts using these steps. I have shared the screen recording to you.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This is now fixed - if you have 2 items equipped you can unequip it one-by-one and after that it should never happen again.