Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Null

Started by Arkknight_og [3598485] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Penetration [2340613]

This immediately makes them seem like internet creep and will determine exactly the type of female they are looking for and attract the fake ones. Hilarious. 

Arkknight_og [3598485]

I am new to this game and I don't know much, if I have said anything rude then please forgive me for I wish forgiveness from bottom of my heart 

Monosect [2765444]

You may go to the newspaper and make a personal advertisement (or find bachelors/bachelorettes) in the PERSONALS section.

Pacucha [2644947]

Marry anyone who is available. All you need is cheap access to PI and merits for long time marriage. If you're looking for someone willing to engage in intimate activities Torn isn't easy place to find a suitable person.