Got married, post no more needed, thanks y'all for helping
Null
Started by Arkknight_og [3598485] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
What about a very good looking man?
forgive me for I have said something rude here
You can marry me and move into my PI.
You pay the upkeep. 1 day late and you're out the door.
Why do they need to be female? You prefer it soft huh
This immediately makes them seem like internet creep and will determine exactly the type of female they are looking for and attract the fake ones. Hilarious.
Reaaaally limiting the options here. Maybe be a bit adventurous, you never know, you might like it 😋
You cannot be broke and rude at the same time.
I am new to this game and I don't know much, if I have said anything rude then please forgive me for I wish forgiveness from bottom of my heart
Just marry a dude, this isnt RL lol.
You may go to the newspaper and make a personal advertisement (or find bachelors/bachelorettes) in the PERSONALS section.
Thanks for suggestion
Marry anyone who is available. All you need is cheap access to PI and merits for long time marriage. If you're looking for someone willing to engage in intimate activities Torn isn't easy place to find a suitable person.
Graved - No discussion