Hello
im new to the game and excited to learn so am I openly offering free profile pics or sigs or maybe even some faction gfx, drop me a message or just leave a brief on this thread thank you
Donations are not necessary but hugely appreciated
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello
im new to the game and excited to learn so am I openly offering free profile pics or sigs or maybe even some faction gfx, drop me a message or just leave a brief on this thread thank you
Donations are not necessary but hugely appreciated
Hi Dill
I would love for you to make me a faction banner if you could. The only requirement is it needs to say HONOUR as the main text. The rest can be free reign really.
I’ll give that a go now however do you have any type of styling you’d like to see
shameless faction plug lol
Can you make one for mine with Tupac saying thugz mansion?
I had a think, something similar to this style and color.
[image: static.vecteezy.com]
Dm sent
Hi Dill I'm looking for a cool pfp. Ur choice on what's in it.
Hey Dill. I'd love a pfp as well if you're offering.
hi can you make me a profile picture of a wolf
Enjoy
No longer offering work for free I can’t keep up sorry, I underestimated how many people would want something for nothing and have spent like 20 hours over the last couple of days producing gfx and have made a grand total of 5m so going forward I would still love the opportunity to attempt to fill your needs just at fair competitive pricing