Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free graphics

Started by Dillonwal [2341990] on in Graphics.

19 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Dillonwal [2341990]

Hello

 

im new to the game and excited to learn so am I openly offering free profile pics or sigs or maybe even some faction gfx, drop me a message or just leave a brief on this thread thank you 

 

Donations are not necessary but hugely appreciated 

JustOneGuy [3627571]

Hi Dill

 

I would love for you to make me a faction banner if you could. The only requirement is it needs to say HONOUR as the main text.  The rest can be free reign really.

Dillonwal [2341990]

No longer offering work for free I can’t keep up sorry, I underestimated how many people would want something for nothing and have spent like 20 hours over the last couple of days producing gfx and have made a grand total of 5m so going forward I would still love the opportunity to attempt to fill your needs just at fair competitive pricing