I have fallen into the world of Tattooes not EVEN a year ago.. and I already got 3 and my 4th one is scheduled.
What did you get tattooed ?
Why ?
Mines :
Inuyasha's logo (My childhood anime)
A little heart on my chest (my mom has that tattoo, and I wanted to have a shared tattoo with her)
Shiny Vaporeon (My favortie pokemon since I was a child)
Link from Twilight Princess (My scheduled tattoo, I found the flash from the artist to be really gorgeous, I love this game and the Zelda franchise )
Tattoos !
Started by IrisNepthys [3528214] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- rxlyaT [1846660]
· 2 likes ·
Alright, I got my first just under a year ago, and I now have 3. I got the Blink 182 lyrics to I Miss you above my knees (not the whole song, just 'Where are you? And I'm so sorry' … - Pugkinspice [3603205]
· 1 likes ·
Tattoo Artist (apprentice) here! Love hearing the reasons why people get tattoos, sometimes serious, sometimes silly! Like I tattooed the word " Bologna" right below a guys knee lol! He wanted it labeled haha!
welcome to the tattoo addict club! hope you have a good stay :)
i myself started as soon as i turned 18, and all 7 of my tattoos i got that year. some i regret, some i still love to this day.
to name a few, i've got a 3 of swords card from the golden thread tarot deck on my sleeve, a small friday the 13th knife on my hand, and a custom drawing knife with lavender all on the same arm. also i got a friend's drawing of an animal skull with a detached arm in its maw tattooed on the other arm.
word of advice for anyone that might be considering tattoos, always think through your tattoo for at least a week. think about how it'll look on your body, and how you will feel about it. also, try to do allergy tests with different inks, as you might never know what you could be allergic to. oh and, dont forget to do proper skin care of the tattooed area!
Whoa !
7 in one year, I'm impressed with the will !
I do highlight the importance of really thinking about it before inking as well.
Tattoo Artist (apprentice) here! Love hearing the reasons why people get tattoos, sometimes serious, sometimes silly! Like I tattooed the word " Bologna" right below a guys knee lol! He wanted it labeled haha!
Omg. Did he tell you why ??
Cause now I really wanna know
Literally just because he found it funny haha, no other reason! I told him he should do another one right above the knee that says "above-gna" lol
Omg hahaha
That’s cute I love twilight princess I got a Luna moth
Lifes short. Don't worry about thinking too much about it. Go get the tat.
I want to be a tattoo artist as my main career so I think tats are badass!
I love ALMOST every single LOZ game
Already took the appointment weeks ago :)
Hyped for this summer !
Hahaha same !
I didn'T finished Tear of the Kingdom.. too much to do all around- I miss games more like Twilight
Is your profile pic on of your tattoo's? if so amazing work 😲👏👏👏
Dream catcher, told my daughter because her initials are in it it will help stop nightmares
That's adorable
Thanks, the 3 hours it took was definitely worth it for the hugs afterwards :)
Got my first tattoo on by 18th birthday. (it was a great day, a Friday so I went out to the pub for the first time too🍻)
As of right now I'm 22 and have 14 tattoos :) and I want to get more.
My tattoos in the order I got them (I think hehe)
- The cross from Fullmetal alchemist (fav anime)
- The text "INFINITY X INFINITY" (Song lyrics from "sun" by Sleeping at last)
- A scorpion (I'm a scorpio)
- A rose (not all my tattoos have special meanings I thought it looked nice)
- A skull swallowing a pill (it was a flash day and thought it looked cool)
- A heart with two skeletons kissing
- 終わりのない世界 ("Owari no nai sekai" means "Everlasting world" and is a song title of a Japanese band I like)
- A raven/crow (I love birds)
- The eiffel tower with the text "We're all just the same. What a shame" (this is a reference to a song I like called "Paris" and the text is lyrics from the song)
- A Japanese dragon
- Two playing cards. One 5 of hearts and one 8 of spades (58 is my lucky number)
- A skeleton playing guitar (I love music and I also play the guitar)
- Stinky from Mumin, carrying a bunch of bottles (it was a flash and I thought it was funny)
- The ouroboros sign from Fullmetal alchemist
Whoa ! So many tattoos so quick ! I'm rather impressed.
Been wanting one for years, but still haven't gotten one. I'm looking to get two or three small ones this year :3 just need to find a local artist I like.