Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Card skimming?

Started by Lord_Calloway [2757428] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Lord_Calloway [2757428]

Hey, all. 

I’m trying to figure out how to use a card skimmer and I really just don’t know what else to try. I guess I’m just dumb XD. Any help would be appreciated. 

Bealeb [3238530]

Need skimmers and Cameras. 
Also check out this guide and the other guides he has posted they are really helpful
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16350490

Lord_Calloway [2757428]

My problem is that I can’t find card skimming in the crimes tab. Is there somewhere else that I need to look? I have all the necessary items I just don’t know how to get to the crime itself

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This...

 

If memory serves me right, it looks like a finger print, you'll have to accept a bunch of times basically saying that you can't go back. Blah blah blah.

 

I'm honestly kind of surprised that Crimes 2.0 isn't forced yet.