Hey, all.
I’m trying to figure out how to use a card skimmer and I really just don’t know what else to try. I guess I’m just dumb XD. Any help would be appreciated.
Started by Lord_Calloway [2757428] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey, all.
I’m trying to figure out how to use a card skimmer and I really just don’t know what else to try. I guess I’m just dumb XD. Any help would be appreciated.
Need skimmers and Cameras.
Also check out this guide and the other guides he has posted they are really helpful
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16350490
My problem is that I can’t find card skimming in the crimes tab. Is there somewhere else that I need to look? I have all the necessary items I just don’t know how to get to the crime itself
It’s the 6th one down and you need a PC and card skimmer and camera and also need duct tape
Looks like you're still on crimes 1, you'll have to migrate to 2 (top left of crimes page) before skimming will show up
This...
If memory serves me right, it looks like a finger print, you'll have to accept a bunch of times basically saying that you can't go back. Blah blah blah.
I'm honestly kind of surprised that Crimes 2.0 isn't forced yet.
Ok thanks everyone. I’m on crimes 2.0 now and I finally found card skimming 😂