Why is this game so bloody addicting! 😫
Addiction
Started by Shalidarkill [3480213] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Great discussion you got here, buddy...
🍿🍿🍿
Wait I just realised I put this is the wrong forum 🤦♂️ how do I move it?
Someone put a hit on me 😭 how do I subscribe? 😂
Congrats, I don't think you're addicted!
Ouch. Why you gotta expose me like that lol. 😭😂
It's not. I've only been here 15 or so years, can quit any time I want.
Miley Cyrus says it’s all about the climb
Welcome to General Discussion. Allow me to be the first to give you a gift!
01:57:37 - 08/03/25 You placed 5x $50,000 bounties on Shalidarkill for a cost of $375,000
Sure won't be as addicting now
Child... you will have dreams of Torn... you will make it the first thing you do in the morning... you will wake in the middle of the night... your children will be neglected for the sake of war... your wife will compete for attention with faction Discord.... when you have a psychological break you will share it with the community... you will make this a home which will steal your life and rob your soul... but in eternal it will give you a place to fking die inside and express it freely. ^.^ that's how I feel about it. If you want a friend in all of this hmu
Wow it's really such a dog eat dog world in this city ay 🙂🤔
i won't say it's addictive. i just find it peaceful and me being able to express myself the way i would if i had what i have in Torn in the real world
Quit before you end up like me
Time played 578d 16h 49m 4s
Do you gamble by any chance?
if so, that.
The only thing I as a total noob on this game have concluded with, is that it`s really annoying it took me so long to discover it, I`m totally hooked after a couple of days, loving it.
What REALLY bothers me about this post is you decided to use the ` symbol as an apostrophe instead of '.
Some crimes are unforgivable...