Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message from Torn Staff ??

Started by Candymonster [1632600] on in Graveyard.

113 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

A quick Google search shows a reportable offense. Yikes.

 

Also why tf did you report it yourself? Delete it and then report, good lord 

CreatorX [2234054]

Since OP didn't post the image in question, I did a quick google search on "dolphin lovers illusion" and saw the image OP is describing. I do recall seeing that same image many years ago as a kid and only seeing dolphins. Saw an interesting note on that dolphin illusion:

 

"This image was also displayed in an illusion exhibit gallery at the Museum of Science in Boston. When asked if there was any controversy about displaying the image, the curators replied that once a group of nuns had objected, but were quickly silenced when told that one's perception is based on past experience"

SeaLion [250755]

Have y'all really not seen the dolphin lover picture already? Been floating around the internet forever. Honestly I don't see why you get a warning for it. Is like hand drawn style there are tons of sexy pics in profile art and forum signatures using real models. The dolphin/lovers artwork is definitely PG-13. One could argue the fins make nipples, but its not very detailed just an absence of light in that area. 

 

Did you know the tip of a dolphins snout is called the rostrum, and using echolocation they can slam into their targets heart directly at speeds up to 60kmh/37mph while bottle nose may only reach 22mph some species are faster. Dolphins are also one of the only other species to recreationally have hanky panky for fun. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Thanks. 

 

I saw two lovers first, then saw dolphins. Honestly tho, that picture isn't worth a warning in my opinion.

 

Whoever gave OP a warning for it is a loser.

Umami [2168530]

I will just say, that while I think this thread is a waste of time, I do find it interesting that staff take action on things like this yet leave Loli content on peoples profiles.

 

In staffs eyes: Pedophilia is OK, this... not ok.

 

 

Candymonster [1632600]

That's what i'm saying.

 

A shadow of a human's body is more sexual than most things you can see on peoples profile normally. 

Callaghan [1316121]

Have never seen peadophilic content on this game but I have a hard time believing that you've reported such content and staff said it's allowed.

Umami [2168530]

There is a large number of people who have profile pictures of extremely young girls (anime) who are overly sexualised. 

 

They have been reported (not necessarily by me) and yes they have been deemed appropriate. 

 

Just saying, compared to OP's picture, they cross more lines than his.